3.06.2012

Bracketology: Spongebob Edition

By Spence Blazak

Its that time of year again. People realize how many schools actually have the Bulldog as a mascot, illegal gambling takes place nation wide, and I make my annual case to postpone the NCAA tournament 3 months and call it "June Lunacy." Its Bracketology time, kids, and to celebrate the Madness in March I will be joining many of the other internet jesters by constructing a Bracket that (wait for it) HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BASKETBALL!

Brackets can be used to solve virtually any problem. Even Barney on How I Met Your Mother used it to figure out which of the women that he banged was trying to kill him! AND WE ALL KNOW HE IS COOL! Brackets can also help with some other questions. Which is the coolest flag? Which is the best Bee Gees song? What kind of talking animal would be the funniest? And now I will answer the question that has plagued man since long before the invention of fire, the wheel, or even stairs. Which Spongebob episode is the funniest?

I spent many a long hour slaving over the seeding, placement, and which of the bubble teams would make it, but now I have my bracket. I will be holding debates in the comments on Facebook. Argue in favor of your favorite episode, and I will post the Sweet Sixteen along with discussions later this week.

I'm ready.


Episodes that just missed the cut:
Just One Bite
Krab Borg
Spongebob Breaks His Butt
The Christmas Episode
The Nasty Patty
F.U.N.
Pretty Patties
Rock Bottom
Sailor Mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment