3.31.2012

What I Will Do With My Mega Millions Winnings

^Bow Wow in Lottery Ticket

By Spence Blazak

-Go to a club with Wiz Khalifa and make it "rain." Then turn him over to the police for drug possession.

-Buy a funny vest for my cat, Allie, and a pink polo for her sister, Zoey.

-Buy the Indiana Pacers and have all of my friends in the starting lineup. Along with Kwame Brown.

-Pay someone to paint over Princeton's "Welcome to Princeton University!" sign so that it says "Welcome to MY DAD/SOB STORY GOT ME INTO THIS STUPID SCHOOL! GO SPEEEEEEENCE".

-Bribe Pepsi to convert the entirety of its product line back into Pepsi Blue.

-Force Rutgers to carry Coca-Cola products.

-Buy a zoo. JUST with elephants.

-Enslave those elephants and ride through town, reenacting this:

-Get Larry David to hang out with me.

-Find love in a hopeless place.

-Get Hollywood to let me do a remake of You, Me, and Dupree.

-Get all the roles from my high school plays that I got screwed out of and force the high school's director to come see me in them.

-Challenge Broncos Linebacker Vonn Miller to a race. AND WIN.

-Get a press conference together where the creators of Lost have to explain their personal beliefs on what the ending meant. Then expose them for the frauds they are……..the show has no purpose at all once you see the ending!

-Go back to the TCNJ soccer house, find that guy who called me "Frankenstein" and threw his beer at me, and kick his butt!!!

-Pay off Stan Lee to tuck me into bed and read me Spiderman comics…..then spoon with me.

-Buy Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment